Eating healthy means avoiding foods that destabilize blood sugar levels, which cause a sense of fatigue and excessive weight.
Beside that, every meal should still make us feel satisfied and full. It is necessary to get used to the body to work perfectly even without making packaged products rich in sugar, preservatives and harmful fats. This adaptation period varies from person to person.
These products should be replaced with foods rich in fiber and good fats. These foods are slowly digested by the body, do not cause imbalances and provide energy over time.
Here are 9 foods rich in fiber and good fats:
- Dried fruits – protein and rich in healthy fats.
- Quinoa – a highly protein, gluten-free seed with complex carbohydrates.
- Sweet potatoes – in sweet potatoes there are very few calories, many fiber and vitamin A.
- Avocado – a berry rich in monounsaturated fatty acids that helps keep your heart healthy.
- Lentils – they contain many proteins and fibers, they digest slowly.
- Hummus – a spreadable sauce with chickpeas and sesame paste, easy to do at home.
- Broccoli – Broccoli contains daily vitamin C and K requirements, a lot of vitamin A, folic acid, potassium.
- Barley – a cup contains very manganese, selenium and about 15 g of fibers.
- Chia seeds – rich in complex fibers and carbohydrates.